Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A CAT OF A DIFFERENT COLOR - By Steven Bauer

Felicity-By-The-Lake was a small, peaceful village near a shining lake. every year the villagers would choose a mayor. The one they chose this time was a man named Hoytie. Soon he started making proclamations. A little girl together with a strange cat learn the new Mayor's secret evil plans. Can they warn the villagers about Mayor Hoytie before it's to late?

This book is an exciting, interesting story pointed toward ages 8 to 15. There's no violence except when the mayor's Big Son picks up villagers by their ankles. It's a funny book and I would highly recommend this for any readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.